The Largest independent Ferrari sales and
service center in the country
1965 Shelby Cobra 427 Superformance MKIII
Chassis #: SP03237
Assembled in 2018, SP03237 now shows just over 400 miles.
Only one owner so far, titled in Illinois as a 1965 Superformance Custom.
Powered by the Ford Racing 427 motor, built on a 351, with a Tremec 5-speed manual transmission.
Producing a staggering 535 horsepower and 545 lb-ft of torque.
Receipts/documentation included, totaling over $40,000 for the assembly.
Finished in metallic black with twin red stripes and custom black leather interior.
- Power Steering Kit
- Fully Carbureted Engine
- Stealth Intake Manifolds
- Ceramic Side Pipe Heat Shields
- High Power LED bulbs
- NRG Classic 3-Spoke Wood Grain Steering Wheel
"The Superformance MKIII is a meticulously engineered and crafted reproduction of the original Cobra, built under license from Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc."
Standard MKIII Features Include:
- Ascetically correct hand laid fiberglass
- Two-stage paint finish
- Fully independent front & rear suspension
- Limited slip differential
- Original style side pipes
- Custom race quality, power-assisted, vented disc brakes
- Premium custom crafted coil-over shocks & springs
- Aluminum single core hi-performance radiator
- Chrome driver side roll bar
Merlin Auto Group
2882 Amwiler Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30360
2 Miles North of I285 and Peachtree Industrial BLVD