The Largest independent Ferrari sales and
service center in the country
1966 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII BJ8
This BJ8 benefited from a full restoration in the early 2000s, documented with extensive photographs as the process was underway. Originally finished in Ivory White, now refinished to Black with Red leather interior and veneered walnut dash. Upgraded to a fully synchronized 5-speed manual transmission mounted to the 2.9-liter in-line six-cylinder motor. Accompanied by the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate of Factory Record and the 3000 MK III handbook. Capturing the spirit of its racing heritage, the car is sporting badges from the British Racing Club and the British Royal Automobile Club on the front badge bar.
- Additional undercarriage photos available upon request
- Upgraded to a fully synchronized 5-speed manual transmission
- Benefits from a previous restoration in the early 2000s
- Extensive photos taken during restoration
- British Motor Industry Heritage Trust Certificate
The successful Mark III was introduced in 1964 as the final iteration from the 3000 line-up which concluded in 1967. Also classified as the BJ8, the MKIII was produced exclusively in a 2+2 sports convertible configuration. It was also the most powerful of the "Big Healeys", now producing 150 horsepower (previously 136 horsepower) with upgrades to the camshaft, valve springs, carburetors, and a new dual exhaust system. Other improvements for the MKIIIs included power brakes and a modified rear chassis to allow for more ground clearance. The Austin-Healey 3000s competed in prestigious races throughout the world and contributed to defining British motorsports for a generation of enthusiasts.
- Each vehicle receives a thorough inspection, carried out by one of our own factory-trained Master technicians, along with a detailed condition report, to give you the resources to make an informed decision on your next automotive investment. Our dedicated team of experts takes pride in being your trusted advisors throughout the process.
Merlin Auto Group has cemented its position as an industry leader in Ferrari sales and service, with decades of expertise in curating examples of the highest quality as well as delivering a refreshingly transparent and seamless experience.
An Authorized dealer and service center for Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus and Morgan Motor Company: two legendary brands whose impeccable standards parallel our own.
Inquire today to learn more about this offering as well as our award-winning service center.
Merlin Auto Group
2882 Amwiler Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30360
2 Miles North of I285 and Peachtree Industrial BLVD