The Largest independent Ferrari sales and
service center in the country
1971 Jaguar E-Type Series 3 V-12 2+2
- First-year, left-hand-drive, Series III E-Type benefitting from extensive restoration
- Manufacture date of 28 June 1971; dispatched to New York on 21 July 1971
- Refinished in factory-correct Ascot Fawn; interior was originally in Cinnamon leather, now refinished to a high degree in Biscuit leather
- 5.3-liter V-12 engine mated to an automatic transmission
- Equipped with factory air conditioning and chrome wire wheels
- Offered with Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust certificate
- Each vehicle receives a thorough inspection, carried out by one of our own factory-trained Master technicians, along with a detailed condition report, to give you the resources to make an informed decision on your next automotive investment. Our dedicated team of experts takes pride in being your trusted advisors throughout the process.
Merlin Auto Group has cemented its position as an industry leader in Ferrari sales and service, with decades of expertise in curating examples of the highest quality as well as delivering a refreshingly transparent and seamless experience.
An Authorized dealer and service center for Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus and Morgan Motor Company: two legendary brands whose impeccable standards parallel our own.
Inquire today to learn more about this offering as well as our award-winning service center.
Merlin Auto Group
2882 Amwiler Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30360
2 Miles North of I285 and Peachtree Industrial BLVD