1993 Isuzu Elf Fire Truck
Part of our Private Collection, not for sale.
Isuzu has built a strong reputation for building durable and dependable trucks with the launch of the first Elf in 1959, and while they no longer sell vehicles in the United States, they continue this tradition today in most markets across the globe. The fourth generation of Elf was launched in the summer of 1993 with new engines and refined styling. Delightfully popular across the world, this particular Elf remained in its home country of Japan, where it was outfitted as a firetruck, with many of the fittings still present today. Following its retirement from active service, the truck was sold and subsequently imported to the United States in 2022.
- Decommissioned right-hand drive fire truck with a five-speed manual transmission
- Fresh repaint with a fire department livery while retaining some of the original gold accents
- Working siren and warning lights
- An indicated 10,800 km, or the equivalent of 6,700 miles, since new
- Functional microphone and loudspeaker
- A suction hose with a working pump to use water from streams or ponds
- Interior seating for six on the cloth-covered with additional leatherette seats in the rear
- Equipped with the 3.0-liter 4JG2 inline-four-cylinder diesel engine
- A set of six new tires were recently fit
- Rubber floor coverings
- Electric windows
- Heavy-duty steel bumpers, front, and rear
- Positionable spotlight in the rear
- Adjustable steering column
- Dual rear wheels
- Fog lights
- Two-wheel drive
- Japanese language owners manual
- Battery-powered water pump
- Suction hose
Previous Ownership History:
- The seller imported this vehicle directly from Japan in 2022 and has resided with them in Florida ever since.
- Our Private Collection consists of investment grade examples that have been carefully selected for their unique attributes. Fueled by a genuine enthusiasm for cars, Ferrari and otherwise, we have set out to amass one of the most impressive collections the world has seen.
Merlin Auto Group has cemented its position as industry leaders in Ferrari sales and service, with decades of expertise in curating examples of the highest quality as well as delivering a refreshingly transparent and seamless experience.
An Authorized dealer and service center for Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus and Morgan Motor Company: two legendary brands whose impeccable standards parallel with our own.