The 2012 Infiniti QX56 7-passenger is a luxury full-size SUV that was part of the Infiniti lineup for that model year. The QX56 was known for its upscale features, powerful V8 engine, and a spacious interior designed to accommodate up to seven passengers. Here are some key details about the 2012 Infiniti QX56 7-passenger:
- Engine: The 2012 Infiniti QX56 was powered by a 5.6-liter V8 engine that produced 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque. This engine was mated to a 7-speed automatic transmission.
- Performance: The QX56 offered impressive performance for a full-size SUV. It could accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in around 6.7 seconds, which was relatively quick for its class. The available All-Mode 4WD system provided excellent off-road capability.
- Fuel Economy: Given its powerful V8 engine and size, the QX56 was not known for its fuel efficiency. It typically achieved around 14-16 miles per gallon in the city and 20-20 miles per gallon on the highway, depending on the drivetrain.
- Interior: The 2012 QX56 featured a luxurious and well-appointed interior with high-quality materials. The 7-passenger configuration included second-row captain’s chairs and a third-row bench seat. The cabin offered a generous amount of space for both passengers and cargo.
- Technology: The QX56 came equipped with a wide array of technology features, including a touchscreen infotainment system, navigation, Bluetooth connectivity, a Bose premium sound system, and available options like a rear-seat entertainment system.
- Safety: Infiniti equipped the QX56 with a range of safety features, including standard antilock brakes, stability and traction control, multiple airbags, and a comprehensive suite of available driver assistance systems, such as adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, and a surround-view camera system.
- Exterior Design: The 2012 QX56 had a distinctive and bold exterior design with signature Infiniti styling cues, including a prominent grille, flowing body lines, and large alloy wheels.
- Towing Capacity: The QX56 was capable of towing trailers and boats with a maximum towing capacity of around 8,500 pounds, making it suitable for those who needed to haul heavy loads.
The 2012 Infiniti QX56 7-passenger was well-received for its combination of luxury, performance, and a spacious interior. It was a popular choice among those in the market for a full-size luxury SUV.